- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface IntelCPUInfo
- extends CPUInfo
An interface for classes that provide lowlevel information about Intel CPU's
free (adj.): unencumbered; not under the control of others
Written by Iakin in 2004 and released into the public domain
with no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
It probably won't make your computer catch on fire, or eat
your children, but it might. Use at your own risk.
- true iff the CPU is at least a Pentium CPU.
- true iff the CPU is at least a Pentium which implements the MMX instruction/feature set.
- true iff the CPU implements at least the p6 instruction set (Pentium II or better).
Please note that an PentimPro CPU causes/should cause this method to return false (due to that CPU using a
very early implementation of the p6 instruction set. No MMX etc.)
- true iff the CPU implements at least a Pentium III level of the p6 instruction/feature set.
- true iff the CPU implements at least a Pentium IV level instruction/feature set.